Friday, April 18, 2008

My First Blog

First Blog:
Birthday gifts list:

Nina: Celebration in Alliance Française with Martial, Chien and Lila .
Chien: Birthday card although with wrong name.
Jasmine : Accompanied ME for the whole 3 hours last night.

Esther: Sent me a birthday message at 6.01 a.m.

Jason: A card and a picture frame.

Madam Tan: My letter and a cake.

Madam Kong: Food(s).

(Kings): They are Chuah, Beh, Yeoh and Ong. They gave me a box of pen.

My birthday 2008 , the most unforgettable birthday. Thanks Jasmine for being the very first person who wished me on time. I tried to stay cool because birthday doesn't mean anything. I love my friends now because of that jerk's absence. If not I would have an awful birthday. Thanks God! It's amazing that i got my friends back before my birthday, Ian and Houli. That jerk really pissed me off, kept showing negative actions to me to fulfill himself for the past few weeks. I never want to have this type of jerk as my friends ever. I got the best wishes in the school, I finally have this feeling. But I hate my "best friend" who still owes me 10RM and not wishing me. I thought he would. It's my birthday, be happy to myself. Thanks my friends! I Love You All!

No comments: