Thursday, May 1, 2008

Entertainment Week

~American Idol~
Brooke has gone! I love this girl unfortunately she was sent home from American Idol Season 7. She is awesome especially her voice and her personality. I think she must be very sad now, I hope she is fine now. I just added her name into the "most wanted to meet" list.

~Survivor Micronesia~
Amanda Kimmel, former Miss Montana USA and Survivor Micronesia became the very first female to use the hidden immunity idol. How cool was that! I was so nervous when I watched the show when she was searching for the idol. I hate to see her name on the paper. I really hope she can win this. She suddenly became one of the famous contestants at the episode. I hope that Cirie and Parvati are not going to blindside her. If you are a clever player, you should get rid off the guy and make the girls into final 3. I hope Amanda can win this! I have a feeling that she will be voted out before the final 3.

~America's Next Top Model~
Katarzyna was eliminated from the show, one of the best walker. Dominique and Fatima keep improving. I hate that plus size model, Whitney who doesnt have what it takes to be a role model. Dominique turns cocky next week?

No comments: