Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Winners make sacrifices

I sent a few messages to Kelvin, asking about whether he's going to the gym or not. He replied:
I am nt going. U go. I go myself other day
I didn't want to go at the beginning but my sister convinced me to go. Not going to the gym?! Who cares? Yeah ! Who cares? He didn't want to go, that's his problem. I will gain, he will lose. Does he like bodybuilding? Or just fulfill the trainer who is his father's best friend? I don't think I need his hand anymore, I can do it myself. Winners make sacrifices

I don't understand why I need someone to accompany me to go to the gym. Maybe I don't have the gut or maybe I don't like loneliness. Maybe?
The reasons why I go to the gym are: I want to have great body! I want to take off my clothes on the beach! I don't want to get insulted by whoever!I want my dream comes true! Maybe this is a "game" from the GOD! I must try whatever things to make sure I reach, have, prove it. I really need miracle or magic.

No comments: