Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I wasn't the last man standing but I'm --Now!

I don't know why Malaysians hate to share their life. I love to share everything about myself to other people. But, someone has jealous for my life. I might be arrogant or proud but this is me, I'm not going to change my life for anyone EXCEPT he/she is the one i show highly respect.
If you jealous, you better stop it, I'm not worth to be jealous but I'm worth to be admire. If you really hate me, it's between me and you, and not he or she. Don't ever involve anyone in your own rivalry/argument/fight. If you feel that you stronger than the one you hate, that's a good news for you. But for other people, you are just stronger than the one you hate not everyone. Furthermore, we don't even know what people feel. Some people don't like to involve in some fight not because of they scare of you, they just scare to see consequence after hitting you. If you feel that you are strong enough, don't fight with the weak one, fight with the strong one!

No comments: