Monday, June 23, 2008

No more ... I saw him...

Is a weird title....I knew!
I 'm not going to mention anyone here. He was so mean, threw the worm to me; I hit him with the newspaper, he punched me; than I injured now. It's true that he can choose for not throwing his best friend that worm but he did not choose the good one. He choosed to throw and I hit him with just newspaper. But he punched my back. I'm so ready to get back to the gym but now.......Dream smashed !

I sent him a message, joking that I have to rest for one week. He thought that's real, replied those stupid messages with those bad words. That was really rude. Until a message showing what I hated the most and I found that he was not the real person, he was just a "fulfil your fantasy player". Saying what he finally wants.....but he did not know I hurt the most. I can't believe this, he treated all those messages as real(.....I apologize here.....if u see this). Since he hated me, clearly shown that there's no real trusted friend in this world except girls and animals.

No comments: