Thursday, October 30, 2008

I'll be back very very soon!!!

It's been a month !!! I stopped going to British Council, my second home. I always hope that they will organize a reality students competition(just like Survivor), so that i could vote that stupid Donkey out!!! Poor little Eddy got insulted after my departure. I just can't believe that he did that to little Eddy. One thing that I feel really jubilant because of the success of showing the inner ugliness of that Donkey to my family (I mean British Council). Some of them may not believe me at the beginning but with the evidence, it proves that I was telling the truth !!!
One big news for British Council's Buddies is......
I decided to grant their wishes and come back. But the date has not confirmed yet, so Stay Tuned!!! I'll be back to kick somebody's ass! I want to show them a new side of Ivan !!!

No comments: