Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I will kill him!

I will kill him!!!! He is brainless, crazy.......He simply walked to my table and drank my water without asking me anything. How rude was this guy??? I did push him at that time bcoz I don't like to share things with the others. Furthermore, he didn't ask me and then he stared at me with his big cat 's eyes!!! He thinks that I will afraid of him - NEVER!!! Later, I apologized to him but he didn't care. Now, I don't think I should say sorry to him bcoz it was his fault!!!! I don't know why a lot of people hate to say sorry unlike me....It's just a word? Is that that difficult to open your mouth and say sorry???
This kind of people never want to face their problems themselves, they will ask someone to help them..... I also can't believe the one I trust the most didn't stand with me and even teased me!!!!

No comments: