Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My very first E-Bay!!!

I bought a CD from Amazon.com and the money will be donated to Stand Up To Cancer Charity....
Donations really make people happy!!!
Then, i surfed ebay.com.my.... I always believed that EBAY is a liar..... I found that the cds sold in EBAY are cheap by a seller called Sean . So I checked carefully and bought 10 CDs in one day ...IT'S ONLY RM 130 plus Pos Laju.... Although some of it were used by someone before but they are still new.....But for some, they are completely sealed and new....the seller told me that his friend won it from Radio Station...He is helpful, he helps his friends to sell this disc...
I bought 10 cds....and will be sent by Pos Laju.... I was worried that he is a liar but he is honest actually!!!
He sent it on yesterday (Monday) which I can get it today...I woke up at 9.00a.m to wait for the Pos Laju's man because I never saw Pos Laju before....I waited about 3 hours... Finally , he came....with his orange car, asked me to sign and gave me a big pack cds....
The seller wrapped it nicely.....Nice...Nice....Nice....
He is honest!!!
Nelly Furtado, James Blunt, Letoya .....Wow!!!! WOw
I still dont know when can i tear the plastic...!!!!

No comments: