Friday, September 5, 2008

The Forcing Happy Birthday !!!

Ok...Thanks to Wei Loon to ask me to wish him Happy Birthday!!! So i just did that but no replied...
Fine!!! Luckily, I wasn't touching my heart wished him!!! I don't know why? I need just a "Sorry" comes out from his mouth not by messaging in MSN... Simple!!! But he's still insulting me no matter what......
What did he do to me?
I was whispering with someone and he thought we're badmouthed about him...Then he badmouthed about me....insulted me, teased me .....I know he doesn't have the guts to say a word from his mouth so he asked someone to help him....No more forever friends!!!
Later, he didn't apologise to me in the tuition class...I was really pissed off.....It was almost a day and you've got two chances to apologise by opening your mouth but you didn't do it at all....Until that night, in MSN.....he finally apologised...Inside my heart, I would forgive him...He should have kept his mouth shut but he didn't....I knew he was trying to explain...What can you do when a person reaches his/her boiling points? Just let me scold you, it was your fault!!! And I would forgive you...BUT ...IT'S DONE!!!

No comments: