Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Dream


We went to Red Box around 3.00pm sang like idiot (especially me) Then, I went to Chilli's for the very first time with my sisters and Michelle ..... I captured a lot there....eating delicious food.....I ate a big plate of chicken and prawns with plenty of rice....I still felt hungry after eating mine...Just nice that my sisters gave me their Lamb ....
Total spent : RM 160


Then we went shopping. Shopping for me is going to Tower Records or Artist Gallery.... I was almost broke but still wasted money for my hobby - Collecting Music Albums
I bought Jesse McCartney's Departure and Natasha Bedingfield's Pocketful of Sunshine from Artist Gallery and The Script from Tower Records... all together less than RM 100 :p
I LOVE THE SONGS!!!



Later when we were back home, I rushed to my room quickly kept my cds in the drawer....
I found that the drawer aren't that full, it's only 1/4 .....So I plan to collect more money to buy.....
Here is the photo....it's just a few.......

No comments: