Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Phew!


Finally, I received my CDs this afternoon. I was in the bathroom, I didn't get it myself. My aunt got it for me from the postman. I quickly captured the big envelope....Slowly and carefully, I opened it.... I saw Sara Bareilles' album....Phew!! Luckily, I didn't buy....Thanks GOD!
But for another album, it's Janet Jackson's Discipline....That was what I really won from the radio station. I hated it so much, no wonder that guy in charge of these CDs told me that this album is in bad condition. The bad condition means " Special Malaysia Edition". It looks so suck with the Logo and I should have told him that I didn't want that album if it's "Malaysia Edition". It has no lyrics inside.

I realized that Sara Bareilles' is 100% from Label Company because there's a "Not For Sale" stuck on the album. But for the Janet's album, I thought it was bought from some CD's shop because it has price on it and still wrapped in plastic. I should have told him that I didn't want it.... It would be so great if it's a "Imported" logo on it. It became my 3rd Malaysis Edition Album!!!!
Anyway....Thank you TRAXX!

No comments: