Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Alliance Francaise!!!! My boring day ever!



I was excited this morning because I will be facing my very first french conversation class later. Selvee sent me a messsage that the class has cancelled but I didn't read it. If I read it, I will still go because I promised Nina that I will bring some foods there to eat.I went there after school with those foods and shakes for Nina. When I reached Alliance Francaise, I saw a lot of students reading their notes; Nina and Selvee quickly came towards me told me that the class has cancelled because of the Delf and Dalf Exam. What can I do with my foods there? Throw them? I went to the kitchen and ate our delicious vegetarian food.
Later, we asked each other whether stay or leave? We choosed to stay because I need some help from Nina for my English's project and she can do her homeworks too. We felt bored and almost felt asleep but we still stayed until 6pm.

No comments: