Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Day of Nothing

I 'm angry now for being scolded by my parents. I wanted to use the PC but it was used by my sister for watching those stupid drama ~ Sucks
I'm kinda hate Taiwan's Drama because they are all fools. I remembered she watched them yesterday on youtube but she was still having the dramas on the PC just now. I was angry because she has ASTRO, 2 Taiwan's Drama........... I have nothing. I was frustrated until my unlucky father called home, I picked up the phone with my emo voice....kinda like shouting but not.......and my father "reported it " my mum .........................
No more french class for you, No more gym class for you....Fetch Fetch Fetch....blablablabla.... Come on, pay me for the driving class....and they won't have any problems anymore......

No comments: