Saturday, November 22, 2008

Dommage !!!

I'm so tired now...I went back to gym last week but was inactive for a week due to the art camp; and I went back to the gym again today. It makes me feel like I'm a wrestler who used to be very active but suddenly disappear and wrestle in several dark matches. I feel like I'm that kind of wrestler who only wrestles for dark match or house show; I will only appear in the gym on every Saturday. Hahahaha....I think I have great imagination! What worries me is how I am going to have a sexy body!!! How long will it takes? I have been waiting for 3 years. Can I make it?

I haven't studied yet. That sucks ....I'm worrying day by day; this is serious, can I make it next year? But I have already started to prepare my scripts for next year DJ Contest. I hope I can make another history like Seumas. I got to do it now! I'm also freakin' nervous now bcoz tomorrow is my very 1st French Delf Exam! I hope I can make it ! I don't want to be just pass, I hope to get a merit or distinction.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry! Just look at me - my shape and size...and you'll be very very consoled! LOL!!! Good luck in ur tests!