Friday, March 13, 2009

How do I spend this short holiday?

Finally, I'm back!!! I was really lazy for the past few weeks, so no blogs.
I'm very busy now. Although I have SPM this year, I don't feel like I'm a candidate, I feel more like a businessman. I'm not busy of studying but to finish loads of stupid projects. We've got Chinese, Malay, Civic, Economic, Moral and more....

How do I spend my this short holiday?
Yes, I do go for hotel stay but I have to bring all my projects there - to complete them. Are these teachers insane? Come on! We're SPM's candidates, we shouldn't spend time on these useless projects, they don't work for us . Why don't they let us study during these few days? The exam is over, it's time for us to rest or revise and not doing these stupid projects!!!
My parents keep advising me to study but who knows? Do we have time? Do they know that we have loads of stupid projects?

No comments: