Thursday, March 19, 2009

Sorry Sean, I hate ebay

I hate ebay now. Here is why:

I admit that I lied one of the seller who I supported him all the time.
I 've always bought cds from him although I wasted a lot of money. He had one Usher's Confession cd which costed RM 18-20, so I accidentally bought it (REALLY didnt mean to). Then, I saw another Usher's Confession cd but it's a deluxe version, so I lied him that my sister bought it via using my ebay account. Who doesn't want a better thing? I know that's the only way to escape from wasting money.........

But it's been months.....he suddenly replied saying that I lied him ....blablablabla!!!!!!!!!!
Come on, you are a seller, I'm a buyer; you are an adult, I'm a teenager, it's a small method, not a big deal, just forget it!!!!! That's the only way .....be open minded, he should think how i used to help him..... I have apologized so .....

Anyway, as a gentleman, Sean, I'M SORRY!
hopefully we don't disturb each other again.

No comments: