Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Lil Rounds is no longer safe

American Idol 8 has changed!!! First, they have a new panel called Kara DioGuardi. Second, new rules, the judges can choose to save them if they are in the bottom 2 but no one was saved.

I'm really disappointed watching this season. Why????
1) The girls are gone
2) Why Anoop Desai?
3) Can you believe Lil Rounds was landed to the bottom 3???

Last week at the elimination, I really can't believe that Lil Rounds was in the bottom 3. She was praised by all the judges at the beginning of the show but lately she is not getting. According to some polls on several websites, she isn't a fan favorite. It seems like Adam and Danny are dominating the whole competition. I really love Lil Rounds, I first watched her from the audition's episode and I knew she will be the finalist, so did she. I hate Simon for prejudicing her!!!!!!! Let's pray for Lil Rounds so that she can make it to the Top 5!!!! She is a good singer.
My favorite in this season

No comments: