Monday, May 4, 2009

Crazy Maid!

I have a Cambodian maid who is totally a psycho!!! She speaks Cantonese and English (actually, she doesn't know at all)
She is crazy....I dunno why my parents like her so much, they always believe her. Never believe me!!! Sometimes, i really want to slap her but I know this is prohibited.

I could remember she punched me before!!! Is this the way a maid behaves? Heck NO!!! She never shows R-E-S-P-E-C-T to anyone. She always shows her cat face to people, glares at anyone.....Of course, people always think that I'm a little prejudice against her but NO!!! I won't simply scold her, I will only scold her when I see her behaves like a cat, disrespects the elderly.
I also have to admit that I used to spank her hand before when she doesn't behave well.

I understand her feeling of losing her mother at young age but that can't be a reason all the time. She should be independent, obedient and not whining and complaining this and that or shouting!!!She shouts at the owner 's house!!! Can u believe that??
yUCKS!!! She has an exaggerated attitude !!!!

No comments: