Friday, May 22, 2009

Show Review Part 1

First up, it's

America's Next Top Model Cycle 12 Winner is

Teyona Anderson!!!

I remember when I watched Episode 3 of the season, I knew that she will win because she doesn't look like any previous winner, she looks normal, no one would notice her...but her pictures are good.... That's what I know how America's Next Top Model was found....The most normal girl, the dark horse will win.....

She actually looks a bit like horse in some of her pictures but she 's beautiful hereanyway...

The runner up, Allison, is so adorable ....so cute!!!! She looks very petite and young...I thought she won't make it bcoz she looked really sweet.... That's all! But who knows she made it to the finale??? When she made it to the Top 5, it's totally changed my opinion to her....
LOVE HER!!!Sweet and beautiful...Totally bright future!!!


But in the season, I really loved to see Aminat wins but she finished 3rd. She looks like Danielle of Cycle 6 Winner, I'm a little surprised that none of the judges have mentioned how much Aminat looks like her.....The fans didn't like her in the show bcoz she was safe even though she landed to the bottom 2 almost every week.Aminat's final shot in ANTM


Don't mess up....They are not sister, Aminat is the one with the pink dress....She was the one who has the best body and best runway, unfortunately she was eliminated before the Grand Finale...

Show rating: 1/2
I did enjoy the show. We can see all beautiful girls who have potential in modeling industry, it just made you nervous and anxious watching the show...I bet your mind will keep thinking "Who will be eliminated?"....


No comments: