Thursday, June 25, 2009

Crazy Maid!!!

I was so frustrated yesterday night! Pour quoi? That crazy maid pinched me when she walked in the house and she lied on my back!!! How can a maid do this? she is too much! Furthermore, she didn't switched off the light in her room, I was the one who switched off for her. Pity for Evelyn!

And today, this completely psycho girl threw all the noodle into the dustbin! We haven't cooked them at all and we wanted to eat!!! Then, my sister asked her who ordered her to throw? My sister could see anxiety in her face ~ thinking for excuses. It's very clear that she threw it. Then she answered, it was my aunt. Heck No! She's been blaming my aunt all the time! We are 100% sure it was her bcoz my aunt promised us to cook them this afternoon, it's 100% impossible that my aunt threw that.
Jesus Christ! This girl has been blaming and lying everyday!

Later, we went to our shop to get some food. Once again she was acting again! This time, she acted very innocent and fierce, telling us the different things in a very unpleasant way ~ No manners!! She even shouted at my grandfather in front of the customers!!! About 20 minutes later, when I was on my way to the shop to get the cheque from my dad, I saw her heading home. Come on, it's only 3p.m. Who gave her permission to go home? So, after I got the cheque, I dashed home .... She locked herself in the room and got changed!
......................................

I 'm so frustrated everytime I talk about her....I can't continue this....Oh Lord!!! Send this psycho home!!!! One thing for sure is she likes to blame my lovely aunty!
BTW, WE LOVE MAI MAI (our aunty)

No comments: