Monday, June 15, 2009

Don't Blame!

I got my exam results today! I got 86 , the highest in class! :P I was very excited at the beginning when I knew my Paper 2 got 56 marks, but when it came to the 30% bonus marks (attitude/homework/tests), I was so surprised when my friends told me I got 29 out of 30! I just can't believe it, this will make a lot of people hate me. Of course I 'm very happy to beat the first boy in class even though it's just a subject bcoz I seldom have this kind of chance. But one thing made me unhappy was I beat Mr. I, he is always good in English - grammar, vocabularies.... He looked livid all day....
The first action he did when he saw my results was :" You Won!!!"

Come on, Mr. I, stop comparing each other, I 'm not your opponent! It may be LUCK!
We never know what'd happen at SPM? Everything can change! Stop being angry!!! I was just doing my best ... Don't blame anyone, blame yourself !

No comments: